Regarding PAR::Packer
laxmikanth bhangdiya
2015-07-03 07:24:36 UTC
David Mertens
2015-07-04 12:16:19 UTC
Hello Laxmikanth,

A google search led me to these instructions for the different ways of
installing Perl modules on ActiveState:

http://www.activestate.com/blog/2010/10/how-install-cpan-modules-activeperl

Follow those instructions. If you get into trouble, please explain where in
the process you encountered trouble, with details of the error messages,
etc.

Good luck!
David

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 3:24 AM, laxmikanth bhangdiya <
Post by laxmikanth bhangdiya
Hello,
I am stuck with a task in perl and would appreciate all the help you could
do.
I am a beginner to PERL. I have written a PERL script which I want to
share as an executable. So, while searching I came across the CPAN provided
PAR-Packer package.
I have an ActivePerl V. 5.20.1 . And, I am unable to install this package.
I think I am missing a lot of information about how to mearge and configure
external PERL packages.
I request you to please help me sort and lesson over this issue at the
earliest.
Awaiting your response.
Thanks in Advance.
Regards,